Curative Juice for Atherosclerosis
Curative juice for Atherosclerosis includes ginger, carrots and parsley which help in lowering the cholesterol level in blood. Atherosclerosis is a condition in which deposits of fatty substances form inside an artery and obstruct the flow of blood.
CALCIUM RICH DRINK
1/4TH inch ginger
A handful of parsley
• Run the carrot and ginger, followed by the greens, through a juicer and mix well.
• Parsley and turnip greens provide the calcium essential for lowering the cholesterol and triglycerides for preventing blood clots.
• Carrots and ginger are rich in copper which helps in reducing the cholesterol level in the blood.
• Garlic, ginger and onion should also be included in your diet.
• Hayseed oil, cold-water fish and fish oil are high in omega-3 fatty acids that are excellent for the prevention and care of atherosclerosis.
Return to current-juices from juice for Atherosclerosis
Return to Home