Curative Juice for Cold
Curative juice for cold has antibacterial and antiviral properties. Common cold is an infectious disease of respiratory system, particularly the nose, throat and bronchi.
1/4th green peeper
1 clove of garlic
2 stalks of celery
A dash of tobacco sauce
• Extract juices from all the vegetables and add the sauce, stirring well.
• Tomatoes contain bioflavonoids that have antibacterial action.
• Cucumber helps in flushing away toxins, for it has a diuretic effect.
• Green pepper is a rich source of vitamin C, which has an antibacterial and antiviral action.
• Garlic is a good source of zinc which has an antiviral property.
• Green juices, vegetables, soups and broth, herbal tea and ginger tea are also beneficial.
• A generous amount of onions and garlic intake is also a remedial measure.
Return to curative-juices from juice for cold
Return to Home