Curative Juice for Crohn Disease
Curative juice for Crohn disease helps in control of inflammation. Crohn’s disease is a severe inflammation of the intestine (also known as ileitis), and results in attacks of diarrhea alternating with constipation, poor appetite and loss of weight. It is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines, specially the colon and the ileum, associated with ulcers and fistula. This disease is named after the American pathologist Bussill B. Crohn in 1930.
3 beet tops
A handful of parsley
A handful of spinach
1 turnip top
• Extract the juices and mix well.
• Beet greens and spinach contain folic acid that helps in absorption of nutrients.
• Carrots, parsley and spinach have beta carotene that the body converts into vitamin A.
• Parsley is a good source of vitamin C. Turnip greens, having vitamin K, prevents internal bleeding.
• Parsley and beet greens are sources of calcium which helps in regulating the acid-base balance of the body.
• But greens, spinach and parsley contain magnesium, which helps in relaxing the muscles.
• Parsley and carrots are sources of zinc that aids in healing, inflammation control and tissue regeneration.
Return to curative-juices from juice for Crohn
Return to Home