CURATIVE JUICE FOR EPILEPSY
Curative juice for epilepsy includes vegetables like spinach, beet greens, cabbage, carrots and garlic. These are rich in Folic acid, Vitamin C, Bio-flavonoid and Vitamin E.
Epilepsy is a disorder of nervous system in which there may be periodic loss of consciousness accompanied by convulsive seizures.
A handful of spinach
2 beet tops
1 clove garlic
Half cup cabbage
1 sweet potato
• Extract the juices and blend well.
• Spinach and beet greens contain folic acid which is beneficial.
• Parsley has vitamin C that helps in destroying free radicals.
• Lemon is a source of bioflavonoid that prevents damage caused by free radicals.
• Spinach and carrots contain vitamin E that improves blood circulation and tissue repair.
• Garlic, a source of selenium, helps the body detoxify.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from curative juice for Epilepsy