Curative Juice for HYPOGLYCEMIA
Curative juice for hypoglycemia contains beans, Brussels & lettuce,rich in chromium & manganese. This helps in regulating glucose metabolism.
In hypoglycemia, an abnormally low level of glucose in the blood is found, generally due to an excess of the hormone insulin.
3 Lettuce leaves
A handful of Beans
2 Brussels sprouts
• Extract the juices and blend them well.
• Lettuce leaves are good source of chromium which helps regulate the effects of insulin in glucose metabolism.
• Beans and Brussels sprouts are rich in manganese which helps in the metabolism of glucose.
• Consume foods rich in complex carbohydrates and soluble fibers such as oats, beans and lentils.
• Include cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves and turmeric liberally.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from Curative juice for Hypoglycemia