Curative Juice for INDIGESTION
Curative juice for indigestion contains papaya, pineapple, banana, lemon and orange, which has digestive enzymes bromelain & papain. They protect the stomach from the ulcer & corrects digestive system disturbances.
Indigestion is a non medical term used vaguely, for almost any kind of disturbance in the digestive system, like stomach ache, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, cramp, constipation, diarrhea, etc.
Half Orange, peeled
Half Papaya, peeled
• Run through a juicer and blend well.
• Pineapple is the only source of the enzyme bromelain, which is a protein- digesting enzyme.
• Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which is a protein- digester, and is an active blood clotting agent also having vitamin B and C.
• Lemon and banana are appetite stimulants and protect the stomach from acids.
• Cabbage juice has ulcer- healing property, and hence can be taken once a day.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from Curative juice for Indigestion