Curative Juice for PMS
Curative juice for PMS (premenstrual syndrome) contains fruits rich in bromelain, bioflavonoid and potassium which relaxes uterine muscles and improves blood circulation.
PMS (Premenstrual syndrome) is mental and physical distress before menstruation, during which there is general edema, nervousness, irritability, depression, frequent headaches and pain in the breasts.
PROTEIN RICH SHAKE
3 Pineapple slices
1 ripe Banana
1 Orange, peeled
2 inch sliced Watermelon
Half cup Soy milk
• Extract the juices and pulp and blend well with soya milk.
• Pineapple, a source of bromelain, relaxes the muscles.
• Watermelon is a natural diuretic that helps to flush out the toxins in the body.
• Soya milk is rich in protein that helps in enhancing the hemoglobin level.
• Banana is rich in potassium and orange in bioflavonoid, both of which help in the relaxation of the muscles and in blood circulation.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from juice for PMS