Curative Juice for STRESS
Curative juice for stress contains broccoli, parsley, spinach, carrots, ginger and garlic. These are rich in beta carotene, magnesium, potassium, zinc, pantothenic acid. Body looses lots of minerals during the stress reaction, which needs to be replenished. This vegetable juice helps in recovery of the body systems.
The cause of stress may be emotional, such as worry; biochemical, such as the release of histamine in the tissues in an allergic reaction; or physical such as illness, injury or over-exertion.
A handful of Spinach
A handful of Parsley
1 clove of Garlic
1/4th inch Ginger
1 Broccoli floweret
• Extract the juices and mix well.
• Broccoli contains pantothenic acid; ginger, parsley and carrots have zinc; parsley has magnesium; parsley and spinach have potassium, all of these minerals having to be replenished when they are lost during stress.
• Carrots and parsley are rich in beta-carotene, which is anti-oxidant that helps in protecting the body during stress reactions.
• Garlic and ginger are good sources of blood thinning compounds.
• Cantaloupe is good for the thinning of blood.
• Eat more of fiber-rich foods, as they decrease the cholesterol level that increases during stress.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from juice for Stress