Curative Juice for TINNITUS
Curative juice for tinnitus contains carrot, apple, parsley and beetroot with leaves. They are rich in beta carotene, manganese, chromium which in turn helps to cure tinnitus.
Tinnitus is a ringing or other noise in the ears, often due only to a build-up of earwax, or may be due to such disorders as Meniere’s disease, otitis media or other conditions that may lead to deafness.
1 Beetroot with leaves
A handful of Parsley
Half Apple, seeded
• Extract the juice and blend well.
• Beetroot and its leaves are potent detoxifiers, and contain manganese.
• Apple is a good source of chromium that helps to correct hypoglycemia by regulating glucose metabolism.
• Carrots have beta-carotene which is a healing nutrient.
• Consume fishes like salmon and mackerel, which are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that improve blood flow in the inner ear.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from juice for Tinnitus