Curative Juice for Cramps
Curative juice for cramps controls the chemical balance of the body. Cramp is a sharp, stitch-like pain, which generally affects a group of muscles, and may come on suddenly during exercising in the cold, or trouble particularly the elderly people in bed during the night. It is painful involuntary contraction of a muscle or muscles, typically caused by fatigue or strain.
A handful of parsley
1 clove of garlic
• Run these through a juicer and blend well.
• Carrots are a good source of potassium and calcium that control the chemical balance of the body.
• They are also rich in vitamin E that improves blood circulation.
• Parsley is a good source of magnesium that controls the chemical balance of the body.
• Drink plenty of water and always dilute fruit juices, like grapes, lime, orange or blackberries with water.
Return to curative-juices from juice for cramps
Return to Home