Curative Juice for Depression
Curative juice for depression helps in elevating the mood of a person. Depression is the state of feeling dejected or low in spirits, and may be considered as an occupational disorder.
3 broccoli flowerets
1 clove garlic
1 beet green
Half green pepper
• Extract the juices and mix well.
• Broccoli and beet greens are rich in riboflavin which helps in keeping the body healthy.
• Green pepper and broccoli contain vitamin C, that helps fight depression.
• Broccoli, a good source of calcium, may be effective for those going through postmenopausal and postpartum depression.
• Beet greens and garlic have magnesium, and garlic and carrots have potassium, both minerals help one to get out of depressive mood.
• High protein foods like fish and legumes are recommended.
• Foods high in complex carbohydrates- raw fruits and vegetables, legumes, whole grains- are also beneficial in fighting depression.
Return to curative-juices from juice for depression
Return to Home