Curative Juice for MENOPAUSAL PROBLEMS
This vegetable curative juice for menopausal problems is rich in calcium, magnesium, bioflavonoid and vitamin C. These helps in reducing the symptoms of menopause like hot flushes and osteoporosis.
Menopause is the time period during which menstruation becomes irregular and finally ceases. Various problems like hot flushes, irritability, insomnia, dizziness and depression may be experienced during menopause and post menopausal phase.
A handful of Parsley
1/4th head of Cabbage
A handful of Spinach
1 stalk of Celery
• Run through a juicer and blend well.
• Cabbage contains bioflavonoid that helps reduce the symptoms of menopause.
• Spinach is rich in vitamin C that helps in reducing hot flushes.
• Parsley is an excellent source of calcium and magnesium, which are necessary in preventing osteoporosis.
• Soya foods contain plant estrogens that supplement the estrogens produced by the ovaries.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from curative juice for Menopausal problems