Curative Juice for VARICOSE VEINS
Curative juice for varicose veins contains fruits like pineapple and cherry, rich in bromelain (prevents clot formation), anthocyanins and proanthocyanins (strengthen the venous wall).
Varicose veins are abnormally dilated and knotted blood vessels, fairly close to the surface of the skin, usually in the leg.
1 cup Cherries
1 bunch green Grapes
1 slice Pineapple
• Extract the juices and mix well.
• Pineapple contains bromelain, which helps in promoting the breakdown of fibroin, and prevents formation of blood clots.
• Cherry is a rich source of anthocyanins as well as proanthocyanins which help to strengthen the venous wall, and also the muscular tone of the vein.
• Eat a high-fiber diet to avoid constipation.
• Increase your intake of ginger, garlic and onion.
FRUITS and VEGETABLES
Return to HOME from juice for varicose veins