Curative Juice for Cataract
Curative juice for cataract prevents damage by free radicals and aids in stopping and reversing cataract growth. Cataract is a clouded condition of a lens of the eye, which causes blurred vision, generally developed in elderly people.
A handful of parsley
A handful of spinach
1/4th inch ginger piece
2-3 cloves of garlic
• Run them through the juicer and mix well.
• Parsley and spinach are rich sources of beta carotene, which protects the lenses of the eyes from light- induced damage.
• Garlic is a good source of vitamin B, which is essential in intracellular eye metabolism.
• Spinach contains vitamin B2 and E, known to act against cataract and protect eyes from the damage caused by free radicals, respectively.
• Spinach and carrot are good sources of manganese which arrests cataract growth while parsley with vitamin C, stops its progression.
• Garlic, with selenium in it, helps in preventing damage caused by free radicals.
• Carrot and garlic are sources of copper which aids in stopping and reversing cataract growth.
• Parsley, garlic and carrots contain zinc which helps in warding off the onset of cataract.
• Take plenty of legumes like beans, lentils and split peas.
• Eat a substantial quantity of green, red and yellow vegetables and fruits that are rich in vitamin C and beta- carotene.
• Also supplement your diet with nuts, whole grains and wheat-germs, which are good sources of vitamin E.
Return to curative-juices from juice for cataract
Return to Home